Two preferred tour companies I work with, being Collette and Exoticca Tours and it is like deciding whether to sip a fine wine or a bold espresso—both are intoxicating in their own rights. I will try to break down their essences for you.
- Vintage Appeal: Been around since 1918, so they’ve had time to perfect their recipe.
- Global Footprints: Offering tours to all seven continents—penguins and pyramids included.
- Inclusive Pricing: They often bundle in flights, which is like getting a cherry on top of your sundae.
- Price Tag: Can be a bit more wallet-wincing, but you’re paying for the caviar experience.
- Pace: Sometimes the pace is akin to a leisurely stroll through the park—great for some, sleep-inducing for others.
- Off-The-Beaten Path: They’ll take you where Google Maps is still sketchy.
- Local Flavors: Emphasizes authentic experiences, like eating with locals or dance lessons in the street.
- Smaller Groups: More intimate than a family dinner at Thanksgiving.
- Limited Destinations: Unlike Collette’s worldwide buffet, they have a more curated menu.
- Less Inclusion: You might find yourself reaching for your wallet more often for those extra experiences.
|Aspect||Collette Tours||Exoticca Tours|
|Heritage||Older Crowd||Comparatively young|
|Pricing||Inclusive||A la carte|
|Unique Experiences||Classic & refined||Adventurous & local|
In the end, it’s about taste. Do you want the full-bodied, aged wine or the zesty shot of espresso?